Confederate Cemetery is privately owned by the Albert Sidney Johnston Chapter No. 144 of the United Confederate Veterans. It was established about 1885 on 2.5 acres and has an approximate 700 marked burials. It is bounded by Paso Hondo St. on the north, City Cemetery No. 6 on the west and City Cemetery No. 4 on the east and south.