Wyckoff-Snediker Family Cemetery is a historic cemetery located in the Woodhaven section of the New York City borough of Queens. It is located behind St. Matthew's Episcopal Church. It has grave markers that denote burials dating from 1793 to 1892. The cemetery includes 136 members of the Wyckoff and Snediker families, as well as other local Dutch families. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2001. Correct zip code is 11421.
In 1785, the Wyckoff and Snedicker families contributed a portion of their lands for burial ground. Many settlers in the area of Southern Queens were of Dutch descent. Most were associated with New Lots Reformed Church in Brooklyn, but the cemetery was established so they had a burial ground closer to where they lived. This historical cemetery is not associated with any churches next to it. An 1825 Cholera epidemic struck the area. The site is maintained by the Woodhaven Cultural and Historical Society. There is an extensive cemetery site survey conducted in 1919.