This is a family cemetery between Lutz Court and Cardinal Drive (just off Shotwell Ct). It contains about 5 or 6 graves. It appears to have last been used in 1941 (Lemuel A. Williams). One grave is for a Confederate Soldier (Annis Williams) who was a carpenter and survived the Civil War. There are both head and foot stones on some graves. Two of the graves have sunken in. Close examination of the satellite image will see the corner of the wooden fence that surrounds it. It is NOT posted. There is a simple iron latch securing the gate.