On Chicago Road, south side of the Red Run Drain.
"In 1845 pioneer farmer Peter Gillette sold a parcel of land to eighteen families for use as a burial ground. The Warren Union Cemetery Association was organized in 1852 to maintain the cemetery, which consists of 2¼ acres. Some of the headstones are in German, and 325 of the graves date from the 19th century. Many of Warren's former public officials and many prominent citizens are buried here. Warren Union Cemetery is the oldest cemetery in the city." [Michigan Historic Sites marker]