This cemetery was opened in 1887 on a large site to the north of the city centre, and is still an active working cemetery. The main Trinity Cemetery entrance is on Erroll Street. The East section is a newer 20th century extension. Park Road separates the West and East sections. There are entrances to both sections from Park Road. Street parking is quite restricted in the area.