This church was built in 1818, and additions and alterations were carried out in 1880 and 1946. It replaced the original church on the site, that had been built in around 1500 and a ruin by 1755 (site 6364). The present church is dedicated to St. Anne and has stone walls and a slate roof. It has a birdcage belfry (dated 1788, suggesting it is earlier than the present church building) which has an 18 inch bell cast by Robert Maxwell and Co. of Edinburgh. The church is in good condition and in full ecclesiastical use. Researched by East Cox, compiled by J. Dowling, 6/10/03.
2019: Parish voted to close church and site is now up for sale.