The Sinclair/Pease Cemetery (Meredith tax map coordinates S25-8) is located on the north side of Winona Road near the Winona Forest* entrance road.
This cemetery is 77' x 55' in size with a 23' interior section partitioned off by an interior fieldstone wall for use by the Sinclair family. The front stonewall of this cemetery is constructied of large , beautifully cut granite slabs with the remaining walls being built of fieldstone. The entrance to this cemetery is flanked by 2 cut stone gateposts, but has no gate. There is a large monument base with no monument in the Sinclair section of this cemetery.
There are 25 known, marked graves (some 3 or 4 graves have 2 headstones, the older original headstone plus a newer duplicate replacement headstone) and 1 fieldstone marked (this is one of the replacement headstone gravesites, that of ? Pease, +1802) known burial in the Sinclair/Pease Cemetery. (This information was obtained from the Town of Meredith.)
*Now known as Winona Shores Road.