Cemetery notes and/or description:
Located 2.5 miles north of Prairie View on FM 1098.
Various contributors have photographed all the memorials in this cemetery as of 4/2010.
In 1881 Thomas Armer deeded land in the Shiloh Community for a Baptist church. He sold an adjacent acre to the church for this cemetery in 1883, and in later years Armer sold more land to the church and to Pond Creek School. The community continued to grow, and by 1908 a larger sanctuary was erected and the cemetery was enlarged to include the Armer family burial ground. The earliest marked grave in the family plot is that of Daniel Armer (d. 1882). A tornado damaged the cemetery and destroyed the sanctuary in 1957, but the structure was rebuilt.