Approximately 130 acres of burial property located in the Southwest part of San Antonio, next to South entrance to Kelly Air Force Base. San Fernando Cemetery III dates back to early 1914's with its first recorded interment on November 23, 1914. It was operating under the name of Roselawn Cemetery Association that was recognized in September 1915. In June 1980 the name was changed to Roselawn Park, Inc. On March 1, 1981 the Catholic Archdiocese of San Antonio purchased the cemetery and in August of 1983 the name was changed again to Roselawn Resurrection Cemetery. Then in1985 the name was changed still one more time to San Fernando Cemetery III. With over 38,000 burials San Fernando Cemetery III continues to operate today.