Cemetery SK065 in Rhode Island Historical Cemetery Commission Database. This burial ground is located one hundred feet north of Post Road. It is 250 feet x 300 feet, in good condition, with no enclosure. There are about 250 burials with about one hundred inscribed stones. In July the ripe wild blueberries make a great snack. This three-acre tract was given in 1750 by James Perry to the Society of Friends. The Meeting House was built in 1750 and dismantled in 1888. Amy Knowles (1769-1850), one of the ministers to this gathering, provided in her will for perpetual care of these grounds. Many of the markers in this burial ground are plain or crudely inscribed fieldstones as is common with some, but not all Quaker burials.