The cemetery is located on the northwest corner of the intersection of Biddulph Road and Pearl Road (US 42). The cemetery was established in 1894.
The cemetery is located in city of Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio, and is # 2579 (Lutheran Cemetery) in “Ohio Cemeteries 1803-2003”, compiled by the Ohio Genealogical Society.
The cemetery is registered with the Ohio Division of Real Estate and Professional Licensing (ODRE) as the Lutheran Cemetery with registration license number CBR.0000982379.
The U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) Geographic Names Information System (GNIS) feature ID for the cemetery is 1042480 (Lutheran Cemetery).