Get started contributing to Knox Presbyterian Church Blackbridge Graveyard. Use the button below to begin a simple step by step process to get started contributing to Knox Presbyterian Church Blackbridge Graveyard.
Blackbridge Cemetery is located beside Knox St. Columba Presbyterian Church in Lower Hutt.
Although the cemetery was closed early in the 20th century, a memorial stone was erected about 1950, containing the names of those who were known to be buried there.
In recent years a second memorial stone has been erected to commemorate people connected with Knox, whose ashes have been scattered in the cemetery.