Hedvig Eleonora Church (Swedish: Hedvig Eleonora kyrka) is a church in central Stockholm, Sweden (in the east district of Östermalm).
The church was consecrated in 1737 and is named after the Swedish Queen Hedvig Eleonora (1636-1715), wife of King Charles X of Sweden. Hedvig Eleonora Church is an octagonal church.
The church is one of Stockholm's most popular for weddings, christenings and funerals.
On the west side of the Church of Hedvig Eleonora there are two burial chambers located. These extensions of the church were originally intended be two towers. fortunately this plan was changed during construction