The cemetery is located on the east side of Euclid Avenue (US 6 / US 20) between Nela Avenue and Hillsboro Road. The first burial in the cemetery occurred in 1811. The cemetery is 0.5 acres in size. The cemetery is located in the city of East Cleveland Cuyahoga County Ohio and is # 2590 (Nelaview Cemetery / First Presbyterian Cemetery) in 'Ohio Cemeteries 1803-2003' compiled by the Ohio Genealogical Society. The U. S. Geological Survey (USGS) Geographic Names Information System (GNIS) feature ID for the cemetery is 1959362 (Nelaview Cemetery).