Baker Cemetery was established in 1800 by George Baker on his land as a family cemetery for his family and heirs. His was one of the first permanent families to settle in Beaver County. The cemetery is maintained by the trustees of the Blockhouse Baker Association.\n\nThe graveyard is located atop a high knoll overlooking Raccoon Creek not far from the Center Interchange on Route 60.\nIt is estimated that approximately 40 Baker family members were buried here between the frontier days and a few years after the Civil War. George and Elizabeth Baker settled in this area in the 1750\'s.
Search records in Baker Cemetery / Figley Farm Cemetery